Men’s Garden Clogs
These Sturdy Garden Clogs are the Original and Still the Best
- Tough, long-wearing clogs, back by customer demand!
- High back keeps feet dry and mud-free
- Molded cork insole for comfort; rugged tread provides secure footing
- Men's whole sizes 7-13; if you wear a half size, we recommend ordering the next smaller whole size
Everyone is wearing "garden" clogs these days, but only these, first introduced over 20 years ago, are made specifically for garden work. The pliable, rubber-like plastic and one-piece construction are tougher than spongy EVA clogs, and offer full protection — you can even dig in them. The molded cork insole won't compress like foam ones, and it can be removed when you want to hose your clogs clean. That's a must for real gardeners. The ultimate in all-weather footwear, our Garden Clogs stand up to the heaviest chores and last for years.
- Rubber-like plastic with cork insoles
- Easy to clean; just remove insoles and hose off clogs
- We also offer replacement insoles
There are no special shipping restrictions or charges associated with this item. For detailed information about our delivery methods and charges, click here.
We're proud of the fact that this item is shipped to you directly from our warehouse in Vermont, by one of our 250 employee-owners. In-stock items are packed with care and shipped within the next business day to ensure prompt delivery to your home and garden!