2’ Cedar Raised Beds
Exclusive | Handsome, Long-Lasting Cedar Raised Beds at Factory-Direct Prices
- Raised beds produce higher yields and are easier to tend than in-ground beds
- Attractive beds feature sturdy aluminum corners and naturally rot-resistant cedar
- Available in a variety of sizes to suit any garden or landscape
Raised beds are easy to set up, plant and maintain, producing high yields in a compact space with less digging and weeding. And now you'll find just the right size and shape bed for your needs. Use raised beds to grow vegetables, or install the beds along a perimeter to create stunning border gardens. You can even build a pyramid garden by stacking smaller beds atop larger ones.
Each bed includes four industrial-strength aluminum corners; 7-1/4" H x 1" rot-resistant cedar lumber that's been precut to the proper lengths, hardware and instructions. Easy assembly — just slip the boards into the corners and screw them in place. (12' long ends use two 6' boards with in-line connectors.) Because we build these raised beds in our Vermont workshop, we’re able to optimize both quality and cost.
- Western red cedar with aluminum corners
- 2' x 2' Cedar Raised Bed holds 3 cubic feet or 77 quarts of soil
- 2' x 3' Cedar Raised Bed holds 4 cubic feet or 103 quarts of soil
- 2' x 4' Cedar Raised Bed holds 5 cubic feet or 128 quarts of soil
- 2' x 6' Cedar Raised Bed holds 7 cubic feet or 180 quarts of soil
- 2' x 8' Cedar Raised Bed holds 9 cubic feet or 231 quarts of soil
- 2' x 12' Cedar Raised Bed holds 13 cubic feet or 334 quarts of soil
- Easy assembly; requires drill and screwdriver
- Sorry, no shipments to AA,AE,AF,AK,AP,GU,HI,PR,VI
- Faster shipping is not available for this item.
- Please provide a physical street address for delivery.