Cedar Boards for Raised Beds, Set of 2
Long-Lasting Cedar Boards For Our Lifetime Raised Bed Corners
- Build attractive raised beds in the size you need
- Rot-resistant cedar pairs with our Lifetime Raised Bed Corners
- Sold in sets of 2
These solid North American cedar boards are milled to precisely fit our Lifetime Raised Bed Corners, so it's easier than ever to construct custom sized raised beds. Boards are milled to 5-1/2" high x 1-1/2" thick. Raised bed corners are sold separately.
- North American cedar (milled to fit perfectly in our 6" raised bed corners with cap)
- 2' Cedar Boards: 2' L x 5-1/2" H x 1-1/2" thick
- 4' Cedar Boards: 4' L x 5-1/2" H x 1-1/2" thick
- 6' Cedar Boards: 6' L x 5-1/2" H x 1-1/2" thick
- 8' Cedar Boards: 8' L x 5-1/2" H x 1-1/2" thick
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Cedar Boards for Raised Beds, Set of 2:
Bought a house with a raised wood bed. The wood they used only lasted 4 years. Then we had to rip it out and start again. These cedar planks should last much longer. They are high quality boards. They are pricey though, so we put these on the bottom (they are actually about an inch into the ground) and bought cheaper wood at the lumber yard for the top planks (our bed is 2 planks high). It looks great.
- Was this a gift?: