Cedar A-Frame Squash Support
This item is currently not available.
The Perfect Support for Squash Plants, Naturally
- Sturdy trellis is ideal for squash, cucumber, melons and other vining crops
- Trellising vines increases air circulation to minimize disease problems
- Keeps vines and fruits off soil for a cleaner, better harvest
Simply open this A-frame, "plant" it in your garden or raised bed and you have a sturdy and attractive support for squash and other vining crops. Natural, untreated cedar is long- lasting and will weather to a silvery gray patina. Vertical slats are hinged at the top, and pointed at the bottom so you can easily push them into the soil to anchor the A-frame for added stability. Large grid openings make harvesting a snap.
- Untreated cedar
- 38" W x 44" H
- Slats are 1-3/8" W x 3/8" thick
- 11" x 7-1/4" grid openings
- Gardener's Supply Exclusive
- This item has a $5.00 additional shipping charge
- Sorry, no shipments to AA,AE,AF,AK,AP,GU,HI,PR,VI
- Faster shipping methods, including FedEx Ground, are not available for this item.
- Please provide a physical street address for delivery.