Carpal Tunnel Support Glove
This item is currently not available.
Enjoy the Therapeutic Benefits of Carpal Glove Compression Support
- Helps alleviate discomfort and reduces muscle tension
- Contains bamboo charcoal, which is believed to improve blood circulation
- Choice of sizes with a circumference at widest point: X-Small 6-1/2", Small 7-1/2", Medium 8-1/2" or Large 9-1/2"
Compression wraps help alleviate joint discomfort, reduce muscle tension, improve stamina and promote relaxation by providing gentle but firm support. This carpal glove support incorporates bamboo charcoal, also known as white diamond. Activated by your body heat, bamboo charcoal is believed to improve blood circulation and speed healing. Note on sizing: This support will stretch up to an additional 2". It should fit snugly, so choose a size that is up to 2" smaller than your measured circumference.
- 43% bamboo charcoal viscose, 32% polyamide fiber, 17% latex elastics; 8% polyurethane
- Machine wash in cold water, gentle cycle and dry on low heat; do not iron
- Place in direct sunlight for one hour every two to three months to recharge the bamboo charcoal
- Note: Contains latex elastics
- Gardener's Supply Exclusive
Reviewed by 3 customers
Displaying reviews 1-3
- Adds Support To The Wrist
- Definately Need To Order
- Support For The Wrist
I bought these for my son who is a professional drummer. He had been complaining about carpel tunnel problems. He uses these to practice in and says they help.
I bought this for my mother-in-law, who suffers from carpal tunnel. She has been using it regularly and said it helped her get her grip back. Until she has surgery, she said she will be wearing it every day.
- Carpal Tunnel
I found these searching for carpal tunnel supports. I work on a computer all day for 9 years now and my hands and wrists are really starting to get more sore more often, though not bad enough for physical therapy or surgery yet. These are thin and supportive. Honestly as soon as I put them on I immediately felt the pain lesson. The flexablity in the glove still allows for easy movement, no constraints, at getting what I need to done! I love them!