Butterfly Perennial Collection,
Set of 4
NEW & Exclusive | Butterfly Flower Perennial Collection Puts Out the Welcome Mat for Pollinators
- Please note: These spring-planted perennials ship by growing zone starting in early April
- These perennials are specially selected to attract butterflies and other pollinators
- Now's the time to fill gaps in your perennial garden and bring fresh energy to your plantings
- Set of 4 different perennials with a variety of flower shapes and complementary colors
- Shipped bare-root for easy planting and fast, healthy growth
We selected these perennials for their outstanding performance in the garden, as well as the fact that they're irresistible to butterflies and other pollinators. The plants are shipped bare-root in a dormant state so they're ready to burst with growth soon after planting. With minimal maintenance, these perennials will continue to grow and bloom for many years. The collection includes one each of:
Venusta meadowsweet (Filipendula rubra): Plumes of deep pink flowers fade to soft pink as they mature. Tall, dramatic, shrub-like plant; prefers moist soil. Another common name is "queen of the prairie." Attracts bees, butterflies and birds. 36-48" H. Full sun. Zones 3a-8b Blooms late spring to mid-summer.
Baby Joe Joe Pye weed (Eutrochium): More compact than other Joe Pye varieties. Large, mauve flowers emerge on wine-red stems in late summer into fall. Prefers moist soil. Genus was formerly Eupatorium. Attracts bees, butterflies and birds. 18-24" H. Sun to part shade. Zones 4a-8b. Blooms mid-summer to late fall.
Mini Pearl daylily (Hemerocallis): A more compact variety of daylily, an easy-care garden favorite. Melon-colored flowers on tall stems rise above grass-like foliage. Reblooms throughout the summer. Drought-tolerant once plant is established. Attracts butterflies and hummingbirds. 12-18" H. Full sun to part shade. Zones 3a-9b. Blooms late spring to mid-summer.
Strawberry Seduction yarrow (Achillea millefolium): Clusters of small, strawberry-red flowers with yellow centers bloom atop feathery, gray-green foliage. Compact plant blooms over a long season. Drought-tolerant once plant is established. Attracts bees, butterflies and birds. Use in fresh or dried flower arrangements. 18-24" H. Full sun. Zones 4a-9b. Blooms late spring to early fall.
- Bare-root plants: Venusta meadowsweet (Filipendula rubra), Baby Joe Joe Pye weed (Eutrochium), Mini Pearl daylily (Hemerocallis), Strawberry Seduction yarrow (Achillea millefolium)
- Protect bare-root plants from freezing temperatures
- Made in USA
- Gardener's Supply Exclusive
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Butterfly Perennial Collection, Set of 4:
I got 2 of these for a large butterfly garden and they were delivered late afternoon and had about 2hrs to plant so I didn't follow instructions step by step, but they are all growing! All of them!! thank you so much.
- Was this a gift?:
- Sorry, no shipments to AA,AE,AF,AK,AP,GU,HI,PR,VI
- Faster shipping methods, including FedEx Ground, are not available for this item.
- Please provide a physical street address for delivery.