NEW | Butter Bell Preserves Freshness and Flavor
- Traditional French way to store and serve butter
- Keeps butter at room temperature for easy spreading
- Butter stays fresh for up to 30 days without refrigeration
- Choice of colors
Butter bells are a time-tested way to store butter at room temperature. Simply pack a stick of softened butter in the bell and place it in the water-filled base. The water creates an airtight seal that protects the butter's flavor and freshness. The bone china crock is attractive for countertop storage.
- Glazed ceramic
- 4-1/2" in diameter by 4" H
- Weighs 1-1/2 lbs.
- Holds 1 standard 4-ounce stick of butter
There are no special shipping restrictions or charges associated with this item. For detailed information about our delivery methods and charges, click here.
We're proud of the fact that this item is shipped to you directly from our warehouse in Vermont, by one of our 250 employee-owners. In-stock items are packed with care and shipped within the next business day to ensure prompt delivery to your home and garden!