NEW | Butter Bell Preserves Freshness and Flavor
- Traditional French way to store and serve butter
- Keeps butter at room temperature for easy spreading
- Butter stays fresh for up to 30 days without refrigeration
- Choice of colors
Butter bells are a time-tested way to store butter at room temperature. Simply pack a stick of softened butter in the bell and place it in the water-filled base. The water creates an airtight seal that protects the butter's flavor and freshness. The bone china crock is attractive for countertop storage.
- Glazed ceramic
- 4-1/2" in diameter by 4" H
- Weighs 1-1/2 lbs.
- Holds 1 standard 4-ounce stick of butter