Buff Bandana with Insect Shield®
Buff Bandana with Insect Shield® Repels Ticks and Mosquitoes
- Stylish accessory helps keep biting insects at bay
- Wicking fabric is cool in summer, warm in winter
- Multiple ways to wear it
This Buff Bandana is infused with insect protection that repels annoying biting (and possibly disease-transmitting) insects, including mosquitoes, ticks, ants, flies, chiggers and midges/no-see-ums. You can wear this stretchy, stylish fabric loop as a headband, bandana, scarf, cap or sweatband. It keeps your hair out of your eyes, soaks up perspiration — and looks great, too! Lightweight, microfiber polyester is soft, cool, breathable and dries quickly. The fabric is treated with Insect Shield, a safe, effective and odorless EPA-registered insect repellent called permethrin that lasts through 70 washings.
- Coolmax® polyester with Insect Shield® repellent
- Contains 0.52% permethrin
- 19" L x 10" W (laid flat)
- Blocks 95% of UV radiation
- One size fits all
- Hand or machine wash warm (separately from other garments) and hang to air dry
- Do not dry clean
There are no special shipping restrictions or charges associated with this item. For detailed information about our delivery methods and charges, click here.
We're proud of the fact that this item is shipped to you directly from our warehouse in Vermont, by one of our 250 employee-owners. In-stock items are packed with care and shipped within the next business day to ensure prompt delivery to your home and garden!