Bronze Crane Statues, Large
Garden Art That Symbolizes Peace
- Dramatic, larger size showcases beautifully alone or in pairs
- Cast with real bronze using traditional lost wax technique
- Piped for optional fountain use
- Two casting choices, straight neck or curved; purchase separately or save when you buy the pair
Frequently used in traditional English gardens or landscapes with water features, these cranes are spectacular showcase pieces. Their graceful long legs and articulated necks make them a perfect fit for an entryway, or place them among tall plants or by the side of a river or pond. They are piped through the body and neck for optional fountain use.
- Bronze with verdigris patina
- Curved neck: 37" H; weighs 16 lbs.
- Straight neck: 43" H; weighs 16 lbs.
- Can be left outside in all seasons
- Sorry, no shipments to AA,AE,AF,AK,AP,GU,HI,PR,VI
- Faster shipping methods, including Ground, are not available for this item.
- Please provide a physical street address for delivery.