NEW & Exclusive | The Bottle Arch: A Sparkling Glass Bottle Tree Sculpture that You Design
- Create a stunning and unique sculpture for path or garden
- It's easy to arrange and rearrange bottles
- Pair this arch with Colorful or Pastel Bottles, sold separately
Placing empty glass bottles in the garden as a way to trap evil spirits is a Southern tradition. These days, bottle art is also a way to remember a special celebration or add sparkling color to a quiet spot in the garden. This dramatic arch holds 64 bottles, such as wine bottles or antique bottles. Or fill it with our Colorful Bottles or Pastel Bottles, sold separately. You can also hang small lanterns or plants. Hand-painted with a rustic finish.
- Powder-coated steel
- 48" L x 20-1/2" W x 85" H installed
- Three 10" to 10-1/2" ground stakes on each side
- Weighs 28 lbs.
- In loose or sandy soil, we recommend embedding the base in concrete for extra stability.
- Gardener's Supply Exclusive
- This item has a $5.00 additional shipping charge
- Sorry, no shipments to AA,AE,AF,AK,AP,GU,HI,PR,VI