Exclusive | Edible Birdhouse Offers Both Food and Shelter
- Provides food and shelter for feathered friends
- Can be re-coated with seed again and again
- A fun holiday gift for bird-lovers
Gift shopping for a bird-lover? They'll enjoy watching nuthatches, chickadees and wrens flock to this edible cottage. Juniper berries, cranberries and seeds coat the reusable wooden house. When the food is gone, "repaint" it with peanut butter and birdseed. 1-1/4" entrance hole. Comes with a loop, ready to hang.
- Wood; millet, sunflower, safflower and canola birdseed; juniper; red raffia; cranberries
- 7" W x 5" H x 6" D
- Gardener's Supply Exclusive