Biodegradable Trellis Netting
This item is currently not available.
Exclusive | Nearly Invisible Biodegradable Trellis Netting
- Sturdy trellis netting supports plants
- Unobtrusive; lets plants take center stage
- Hassle-free netting biodegrades in your compost pile
Support your plants with nearly invisible netting that offers strong support all season long. Then, at the end of season, simply toss it, vines and all, into your compost pile. Avoids the hassle of removing plants from trellising. Ideal for peas and pole beans, as well as vining flowers like morning glories. 6’ wide by 36’ long; can be cut to size with scissors. 6" openings make harvesting easy. The biodegradable netting is made of plant-based materials; it will begin to break down four to eight months after being placed in an active compost pile. Speed of decomposition depends on temperature and moisture conditions.
- 100% biodegradable PLA (Polylactic acid or polylactide is a biodegradable, thermoplastic, aliphatic polyester derived from renewable resources)
- 6’ W x 36’ L
- 6” square openings
- Gardener's Supply Exclusive
There are no special shipping restrictions or charges associated with this item. For detailed information about our delivery methods and charges, click here.
We're proud of the fact that this item is shipped to you directly from our warehouse in Vermont, by one of our 250 employee-owners. In-stock items are packed with care and shipped within the next business day to ensure prompt delivery to your home and garden!