Beneficial Insect Hotel
This item is currently not available.
Exclusive | Habitat Hotel Welcomes Pollinators and Beneficial Insects
- Invite beneficial insects into your garden and yard
- Shelter is a beautiful landscape accent, too
- Made from solid wood and bamboo
Put out the welcome mat for butterflies and solitary bees, as well as lacewings and ladybugs that help control insect pests. Designed to the particular requirements of each species, it’s also a handsome landscape accent. There are vertical slots for butterflies to roost, horizontal slots for lacewings, and holes for ladybugs. There are also plenty of places for solitary bees to nest and lay their eggs. We've left a few spots open for you to add your own dried grasses and bits of bark that help attract these beneficial insects. Crafted from pine and bamboo with keyhole hangers on back.
- Pine, bamboo
- 14" W x 18" H x 3-3/4" deep
- Weighs 6 lbs.
- Gardener's Supply Exclusive