Beneficial Bumblebee House
This item is currently not available.
Exclusive | Bumblebee House Invites Nature's Pollinators to Your Garden
- Invite beneficial pollinating bumblebees to take up residence
- Designed for the specific needs of bumblebees
- Attractive, durable design combined with functionality and convenience
One of nature's most valuable pollinators, bumblebees need a warm, dry place to overwinter. This house is a cozy shelter with smart features for the bees. It has two chambers, one for the queen and one for the worker bees; screens provide good ventilation. Includes raw cotton nesting material, too. Lift the removable top, and a clear plastic panel lets you observe the bees' behavior. Place it in the garden in full or partial shade.
- Fir protected with eco-friendly preservative and oil stain, Plexiglas
- 8" W x 6" D x 12-3/4" H
- Place the house in full or partial shade so the entrance hole is 4" to 10" off the ground
- Gardener's Supply Exclusive