Beneficial Bumblebee House
Exclusive | Bumblebee House Invites Nature's Pollinators to Your Garden
- Invite beneficial pollinating bumblebees to take up residence
- Designed for the specific needs of bumblebees
- Attractive, durable design combined with functionality and convenience
One of nature's most valuable pollinators, bumblebees need a warm, dry place to overwinter. This house is a cozy shelter with smart features for the bees. It has two chambers, one for the queen and one for the worker bees; screens provide good ventilation. Includes raw cotton nesting material, too. Lift the removable top, and a clear plastic panel lets you observe the bees' behavior. Place it in the garden in full or partial shade.
- Fir protected with eco-friendly preservative and oil stain, Plexiglas
- 8" W x 6" D x 12-3/4" H
- Place the house in full or partial shade so the entrance hole is 4" to 10" off the ground
- Gardener's Supply Exclusive
There are no special shipping restrictions or charges associated with this item. For detailed information about our delivery methods and charges, click here.
We're proud of the fact that this item is shipped to you directly from our warehouse in Vermont, by one of our 250 employee-owners. In-stock items are packed with care and shipped within the next business day to ensure prompt delivery to your home and garden!