Beneficial Bug House
Exclusive | Beneficial Bug House Welcomes Pollinators and Pest-Eating Insects
- Invite beneficial insects to take up residence
- Solitary bees, like mason bees, help pollinate plants; ladybugs and lacewings help control pests
- Attractive, durable design combined with functionality and convenience
Like a three-story inn for beneficial insects, this attractive insect house provides just the right habitat for some of gardeners' best friends. Solitary bees will nest in the bamboo "upstairs" and the holes in the first floor wood block, so they'll be ready to pollinate your garden come spring. The middle floor will attract pest-eating lacewings and ladybugs; the door opens so you can add a bit of dried grass and a few twigs for them to settle on. We designed the house to the exacting specifications of the insects so they'll feel right at home.
- Fir protected with eco-friendly preservative and oil stain
- 9" W x 6" D x 13-3/4" H
- Keyhole slot on back for hanging
- Gardener's Supply Exclusive
There are no special shipping restrictions or charges associated with this item. For detailed information about our delivery methods and charges, click here.
We're proud of the fact that this item is shipped to you directly from our warehouse in Vermont, by one of our 250 employee-owners. In-stock items are packed with care and shipped within the next business day to ensure prompt delivery to your home and garden!