Beneficial Bug House
This item is currently not available.
Exclusive | Beneficial Bug House Welcomes Pollinators and Pest-Eating Insects
- Invite beneficial insects to take up residence
- Solitary bees, like mason bees, help pollinate plants; ladybugs and lacewings help control pests
- Attractive, durable design combined with functionality and convenience
Like a three-story inn for beneficial insects, this attractive insect house provides just the right habitat for some of gardeners' best friends. Solitary bees will nest in the bamboo "upstairs" and the holes in the first floor wood block, so they'll be ready to pollinate your garden come spring. The middle floor will attract pest-eating lacewings and ladybugs; the door opens so you can add a bit of dried grass and a few twigs for them to settle on. We designed the house to the exacting specifications of the insects so they'll feel right at home.
- Fir protected with eco-friendly preservative and oil stain
- 9" W x 6" D x 13-3/4" H
- Keyhole slot on back for hanging
- Gardener's Supply Exclusive