Exclusive | Bean Trellis Grows up to 2,400 Beans in Just 1-1/2 Square Feet
- Extra-sturdy cage trellis supports vines for a bigger, better harvest
- Installed height is over 5 feet to hold tall pole beans
- Folds flat for storage at the end of the season
- Choice of Red, Green or Steel Gray
Grow bushels of beans with our tallest, strongest and sturdiest bean trellis tower yet. The secret is thicker supports coupled with 10" legs that hold the structure securely in the ground. The Bean Tower in our test garden yielded 2,400 beans between mid-July and late September — in just 1-1/2 square feet! Supports are 5 mm thick with 3.5 mm crosspieces. Openings are 7-1/2" square to allow easy harvesting. In windy locations, we recommend anchoring with our Extra-Tall Earth Staples, sold separately.
- Powder-coated steel
- 14-1/4" square x 75" H overall, including 10" legs
- 65" H installed
- Vertical wires are 5mm; horizontal wires are 3.5mm
- 7-1/2" square openings
- Easy, no-tools assembly
- Folds for off-season storage
- Gardener's Supply Exclusive
There are no special shipping restrictions or charges associated with this item. For detailed information about our delivery methods and charges, click here.
We're proud of the fact that this item is shipped to you directly from our warehouse in Vermont, by one of our 250 employee-owners. In-stock items are packed with care and shipped within the next business day to ensure prompt delivery to your home and garden!