This item is currently not available.
Exclusive | Bean Tower Supports "Giant" Beanstalks!
- Extra-sturdy cage supports vines for a bigger, better harvest
- Installed height is over 5 feet to hold tall pole beans
- Folds flat for storage at the end of the season
Grow bushels of beans with our tallest, strongest and sturdiest bean tower yet. The secret is thicker supports coupled with 10" legs that hold the structure securely in the ground. The bean tower in our test garden yielded 2,400 beans between mid-July and late September — in just 1-1/2 square feet! Supports are 5 mm thick with 3.5 mm crosspieces. Openings are 7-1/2" square to allow easy harvesting.
- Easy assembly
- Made of galvanized steel wire
- 14-1/4" square x 75" H overall (65" H installed)
- Openings are 7-1/2" square to allow easy harvesting
- Gardener's Supply Exclusive