Barebones™ Hori Hori and Sheath
NEW | Versatile Barebones™ Hori Hori Knife with Sheath
- Multi-use tool is ideal for digging, weeding and transplanting
- Sharp, serrated blade slices through sod and tough roots
- Handy measurements on blade
- Includes durable, protective carrying sheath
- Boxed for gift giving
- Lifetime guarantee
Sure to become your favorite garden tool, this Japanese-inspired multi-tool is a soil knife, trowel, twine cutter and more. The double-edged, rust-resistant blade is serrated on one side and sharpened on the other. Inch markings let you measure planting depth. Includes bottle opener and twine cutter. The handle is turned from bamboo, a rapidly renewable resource, and provides a sturdy grip. The metal pommel on the end can be used to pound in stakes. An attractive blackened finish gives the tool a vintage feel. The protective sheath is made from durable polyester nylon with a tough reinforced lining, leather accents and a stainless steel belt clip. The open end lets loose soil filter out.
Barebones™ designs and manufactures garden products with a focus on artful and ergonomic design, durability, and sustainable materials. Committed to a culture of giving back, Barebones partners with organizations and individuals around the world in relief projects to help those in need obtain the modern "barebones" needs of life — food, water, shelter and power.
- Galvanized rust-proof steel, bamboo, polyester nylon, leather, stainless steel
- 13" L x 2-1/4" W
- Blade is 7-1/4" L
- Sheath is 11-1/4" L x 3-1/4" W x 1-5/8" deep