Barebones™ Hand Cultivator
Barebones™ Hand Cultivator: A Hardworking Tool at a Value Price
- Ergonomic cultivator design minimizes hand and wrist strain
- Heat-treated 8mm stainless steel tines break up heavy soil
- Bamboo handle provides a comfortable grip
- Lifetime guarantee
- Barebones Living: fostering self-reliance with quality garden tools
This cultivator is ergonomically designed to let the tool do the work — not your wrist. Use it to aerate soil, pull weeds, rake soil and break up clumps. The tool is nicely weighted and balanced. The heavy-gauge, 8mm tines and shaft are made from heat-treated stainless steel that is durable and rust-resistant. An attractive blackened finish gives it a vintage feel. The handle is turned from bamboo, a rapidly renewable resource. The tines are riveted and welded to the shaft. The barbed shaft extends 6" into the handle and is secured with strong metal adhesive and collar. Leather hanging loop.
Barebones™ designs and manufactures garden products with a focus on artful and ergonomic design, durability, and sustainable materials. Committed to a culture of giving back, Barebones partners with organizations and individuals around the world in relief projects to help those in need obtain the modern "barebones" needs of life — food, water, shelter and power.
- Heat-treated stainless steel, bamboo, leather
- 12-1/2 L x 3" W
- 8mm diameter tines