Bamboo Poles & Bamboo Stakes
This item is currently not available.
Naturally Strong, Naturally Beautiful Bamboo
- Lightweight, long-lasting bamboo is ideal for supports and structures
- A naturally beautiful landscape accent
- Several sizes to choose from
Smart gardeners know bamboo is strong, lightweight, inexpensive, weathers well and lasts several seasons in the garden. With a few simple tools bamboo poles can be fashioned into fences, frames, arbors, trellises any structure you can imagine.
#2 Bamboo (3' tall x approx. 3/8" diameter). Use as plant stakes and markers, or as supports for row covers and potted plants.
#4 Bamboo (5'10" tall x approx. 3/4" diameter). An all-purpose size, good for bean tepees and A-frames, trellises, pea fences, and as rails in decorative fencing.
#6 Bamboo (7' tall x approx. 3/4" diameter). Similar to #4, but taller, for larger plant supports, longer rails, and privacy fences ($10 additional shipping).
- #2 Bamboo Pole - 3' tall x approx. 3/8" diameter
- #4 Bamboo Pole - 5'10" tall x approx. 3/4" diameter
- #6 Bamboo Pole - 7' tall x approx. 3/4" diameter
- #6 Bamboo Poles, Set of 50 has a $10.00 additional shipping charge
- Sorry, no shipments to AA,AE,AF,AK,AP,GU,HI,PR,VI