Balconera Window Box Brackets
Hang Balconera Window Boxes from Railings or Walls
- For mounting Lechuza® Balconera Cottage Window Boxes to railings or walls
- Attaches to round and angled balcony railings up to 10" in circumference
- Convenient 2-part design for easy planter removal
- Fits both Balconera window box sizes
- Sold in a set of two brackets
Specially designed for mounting Lechuza® Balconera Cottage Window Boxes (sold separately) to a railing or wall. Brackets slide into openings in the bottom of the planter so bracket doesn't show in front. Mount one part of the two-part brackets to the railing and add the other part to the planter box, then slide them together — or apart — for easy mounting and maintenance.
Lechuza Brackets are engineered to fit in seamlessly with both the 20" and 31" Balconera Cottage Wicker Self-Watering Window Boxes, sold separately. Made of durable plastic with flexible fabric loop mounting strap that conforms to any shape railing with a maximum circumference of 10 inches. These window box and railing brackets also accommodate wall mounting for vertical wall gardens. Screw knob adjusts angle of planter. Holds up to 55 lbs.
Set includes one pair of window box brackets for mounting one window box.
- Polyamide plastic, textile straps, screws
- 8" L x 8" W x 2" high
- Weighs 2 lbs.
- Holds up to 55 lbs.