Pergola-Style Cedar Arbor Welcomes Guests to Your Garden
- Bow-shaped top adds stately elegance
- Pergola-style top supports climbing roses and vines
- Long-lasting, weather-resistant western red cedar
- Please allow 1 to 2 weeks for delivery
The unique, bow-shaped top creates a beautifully shaped arbor that complements any setting, from natural to formal. Lattice side panels are ready to support flowering vines and climbing roses. The pre-assembled side panels feature furniture-style, mortise-and-tenon joinery of rail to posts for lasting strength. Lattice panels are double fastened at every joint and set into channels in the surrounding frame with bleed-free hardware. Made in USA from 100% western red cedar that is durable and naturally decay-resistant. It can be painted or stained, or be left unfinished to weather to a soft gray. Includes four galvanized steel anchors for securing arbor with cement.
- Easy assembly
- Western red cedar
- 64" W x 86-1/4" H x 29" deep overall
- Inside dimensions: 42-1/2" W x 78" H x 17-1/2" deep
- Made in USA
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about : Astoria Arbor:
Relatively easy to assemble. However there were no guide holes for placement for the top of the arbor. It looks fabulous and seems stable.
- Was this a gift?:
Product Questions and Answers
- This item has a $10.00 additional shipping charge
- Sorry, no shipments to AA,AE,AF,AK,AP,GU,HI,PR,VI
- Faster shipping methods, including FedEx Ground, are not available for this item.
- Please provide a physical street address for delivery.