Artisan Wood Serving Board
NEW | Vermont Artisan Wooden Serving Boards
- A distinctive backdrop for cheeses, fruits, sandwiches and more
- Made by hand in Vermont using sustainably-harvested North American maple
- Choice of garden-inspired designs
Offer snacks and hors d’oeuvres on these Vermont-made, solid maple boards. They're adorned with laser engravings designed by Vermont artists, and then sanded by hand to a smooth, worn finish so they resemble cherished family heirlooms.
- Maple with teak oil finish
- 20" L x 6" W x 5/8" thick
- Weighs 1.5 lbs.
- Indoor use only
- Hand wash in warm soapy water, dry thoroughly
- Do not soak, microwave, freeze or put in the dishwasher
- Made in USA
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about : Artisan Wood Serving Board:
I expected the design (I purchased the sunflower and bee one) to be noticeable. Instead it looks more like someone took a thin knife and drew the design, so you have to look for it. There isn't any color distinction (stain or something) to make it stand out at all. Also the wood's yellow tint keeps coming off. I've washed it many, many times (no soaking, as the directions say not to) but the yellow tint of the wood keeps staining the drying towels. If you want a cutting board, they're available almost anywhere a LOT cheaper. If you want one with a cute design, look elsewhere. The design is poorly done and so light it is not worth the price.
- Was this a gift?: