AquaCone® Watering Devices
Exclusive | Water at the Roots to Keep Plants Healthier
- Waters the root zone, not the weeds!
- Leaves stay dry, reducing blight
- Works in any soil type, releasing water over 1-1/2 to 4 hours
- Two colors: green blends into your garden; red are more easily found
- Each spike holds a standard 1- or 2-liter plastic soda bottle, not included
Turn your empty soda bottles into a super-easy, inexpensive irrigation system. Our patented AquaCone® watering devices fit 1-liter bottles for light watering or 2-liter bottles to deeply water thirsty plants. AquaCone devices save time over conventional watering, and because they target each plant's root zone, you won't waste water on neighboring weeds. Leaves stay dry, which helps reduce blight and other diseases.
- 8" H x 2" W
- Fits standard 1- and 2-liter bottles
- Note: AquaCone devices are not intended for "vacation watering"
- Gardener's Supply Exclusive
There are no special shipping restrictions or charges associated with this item. For detailed information about our delivery methods and charges, click here.
We're proud of the fact that this item is shipped to you directly from our warehouse in Vermont, by one of our 250 employee-owners. In-stock items are packed with care and shipped within the next business day to ensure prompt delivery to your home and garden!