AquaCone® Watering Devices
Exclusive | Water at the Roots to Keep Plants Healthier
- Waters the root zone, not the weeds!
- Leaves stay dry, reducing blight
- Works in any soil type, releasing water over 1-1/2 to 4 hours
- Two colors: green blends into your garden; red are more easily found
- Each spike holds a standard 1- or 2-liter plastic soda bottle, not included
Turn your empty soda bottles into a super-easy, inexpensive irrigation system. Our patented AquaCone® watering devices fit 1-liter bottles for light watering or 2-liter bottles to deeply water thirsty plants. AquaCone devices save time over conventional watering, and because they target each plant's root zone, you won't waste water on neighboring weeds. Leaves stay dry, which helps reduce blight and other diseases.
- 8" H x 2" W
- Fits standard 1- and 2-liter bottles
- Note: AquaCone devices are not intended for "vacation watering"
- Gardener's Supply Exclusive