Ergonomic Apple Corer
- Twist and push through apple to remove core
- Serrated edge cuts easily through skin
- Thumb tab releases core
Coring apples is a smooth and easy task with this ergonomically designed tool. Just line up the shaft with the apple core and gently twist into the fruit, then release the core with the thumb tab.
- Stainless steel, polypropylene
- 7" L x 3-3/4" wide overall
- Corer diameter is 3/4"
- Dishwasher-safe, top rack only
There are no special shipping restrictions or charges associated with this item. For detailed information about our delivery methods and charges, click here.
We're proud of the fact that this item is shipped to you directly from our warehouse in Vermont, by one of our 250 employee-owners. In-stock items are packed with care and shipped within the next business day to ensure prompt delivery to your home and garden!