Apple and Fruit Crusher
This item is currently not available.
Crusher Prepares Fruit for Juice Extraction for Jelly, Cider and Wine
- Grinds fruit into pulp so it's ready for pressing
- Easy-to-crank handle; requires no electricity
- Heavy-duty construction for many years of service
- Mounts securely to a wall or table
- Add the hopper, sold separately, for faster processing
The Apple and Fruit Crusher quickly grinds apples, pears, peaches and other hard fruits into pulp. This prepares the fruits for pressing in the Cider and Wine Press, sold separately, which extracts the juice so you can enjoy your own homemade juice blends or make wine, cider and jelly. The Apple and Fruit Crusher has an easy-to-turn handle and is made of heavy-duty cast iron, stainless steel and wood so it will last a lifetime. It mounts securely to a wall, work bench or table.
For processing large quantities of fruit, add the Apple and Fruit Crusher Hopper, sold separately, for faster, easier loading. This beech-wood hopper holds a quarter-bushel of apples, pears, grapes, peaches and other fruit. It mounts onto the crusher and holds approximately one peck or 10 to 12 pounds of apples.
- Assembly required
- Cast iron, stainless steel, wood
- 23" L x 14-1/2" W x 16" H
- Includes wood mounting base and two C-clamps for table mounting
- Beech-wood hopper, sold separately, is 10-3/4" W x 7" deep and holds one peck
- Sorry, no shipments to AA,AE,AF,AK,AP,GU,HI,PR,VI
- Faster shipping methods, including FedEx Ground, are not available for this item.
- Please provide a physical street address for delivery.