Exclusive | Comfort Anvil Pruners Pamper Hands and Wrists
- Anvil design reduces hand fatigue
- Ideal for hard-to-cut, tough, dry wood
- Sized for smaller hands, with nonslip PVC grip
Anvil-style pruners cut through dry, tough wood up to 5/8" in diameter with less effort or hand strength than bypass pruners, making them a garden shed essential. The double-bevel cutting blade cuts like a knife through wood, applying even pressure on both sides until it hits the flat lower jaw. A rubber shock absorber minimizes stress to hand and wrist, and a toothed center nut allows you to easily align the cutting edge. Includes a plastic holster for safely carrying and storing.
- Blade: high carbon SK-5 steel with nonstick coating
- Handle: forged steel with anodized finish and PVC coating
- 7" L
- Gardener's Supply Exclusive
There are no special shipping restrictions or charges associated with this item. For detailed information about our delivery methods and charges, click here.