Exclusive | Comfort Anvil Pruners Pamper Hands and Wrists
- Anvil design reduces hand fatigue
- Ideal for hard-to-cut, tough, dry wood
- Sized for smaller hands, with nonslip PVC grip
Anvil-style pruners cut through dry, tough wood up to 5/8" in diameter with less effort or hand strength than bypass pruners, making them a garden shed essential. The double-bevel cutting blade cuts like a knife through wood, applying even pressure on both sides until it hits the flat lower jaw. A rubber shock absorber minimizes stress to hand and wrist, and a toothed center nut allows you to easily align the cutting edge. Includes a plastic holster for safely carrying and storing.
- Blade: high carbon SK-5 steel with nonstick coating
- Handle: forged steel with anodized finish and PVC coating
- 7" L
- Gardener's Supply Exclusive
There are no special shipping restrictions or charges associated with this item. For detailed information about our delivery methods and charges, click here.
We're proud of the fact that this item is shipped to you directly from our warehouse in Vermont, by one of our 250 employee-owners. In-stock items are packed with care and shipped within the next business day to ensure prompt delivery to your home and garden!