This item is currently not available.
Enjoy a Flavorful Harvest from an Organic Anaheim Pepper Plant
- Mildly hot, flavorful chili pepper is a gardener's favorite
- Organically grown transplants are ready to set out in the garden or plant in a container
- Peppers start out bright green and mature to red
Versatile Anaheim peppers are perfect for grilling, adding a mild kick to salsa and creating wonderful layers of flavor to just about any savory dish. Measuring 500-1000 units on the Scoville scale that measures chili pepper heat, they are milder than jalepenos and add pleasant warmth and flavor without the searing burn of hotter pepper varieties. Perfect for growing in containers and Grow Bags.
- Sturdy plant in 4-1/2" pot
- Peppers grow 6" to 10" long
- Organically grown from non-GMO seed
- International delivery is not available for this item
- Sorry, no shipments to AA,AE,AF,AK,AP,GU,HI,PR,VI
- Faster shipping methods, including Ground, are not available for this item.
- Please provide a physical street address for delivery.