All Seasons Spray Oil, 32 Oz.
Horticultural Oil Controls Insect Pests Organically in Any Season
- Can be used in any season
- Controls many insect pests
- Safe for people, pets and beneficial insects
- Can be used indoors on most types of houseplants
Unlike heavy "dormant" spray oils that can only be used in early spring, this lightweight oil can be used year-round on vegetables and ornamental plants to control many insect pests, including aphids, mealybugs, red spider mites and scale. Dilute oil according to label directions, then spray plants thoroughly, including the undersides of the leaves — horticultural oils kill insect pests by smothering them so complete coverage is essential. 32 oz. concentrate makes up to 12-1/2 gallons of spray.
- Paraffinic oil with emulsifier and spreader sticker
- 32-ounce concentrate makes up to 12 -1/2 gallons
- Always read and follow label directions carefully