Exclusive | Sturdy Swivel Stool has Vintage Appeal
- Versatile stool resembles a prized antique market find
- Height-adjustable to accommodate multiple uses
- Solid mango wood seat and stable steel base
Like a prized antique market find, this versatile stool goes from breakfast bar to potting shed to the dining table when a last-minute guest arrives. Designed with a nod to traditional industrial drafting stools, it’s solid and sturdy, holding up to 300 pounds. Swivel the seat to adjust the stool’s height from 24" to 32" . The 14" diameter seat is solid waxed mango wood, and the stable, 3-legged base is powder-coated steel with a dark gray anthracite finish.
- Mango wood, powder-coated steel
- Seat is 14" in diameter x 1-1/8" thick
- Seat height adjusts from 24" to 32"
- 3-legged base has 16" diameter footprint
- Weight capacity is 300 lbs.
- Gardener's Supply Exclusive
There are no special shipping restrictions or charges associated with this item. For detailed information about our delivery methods and charges, click here.
We're proud of the fact that this item is shipped to you directly from our warehouse in Vermont, by one of our 250 employee-owners. In-stock items are packed with care and shipped within the next business day to ensure prompt delivery to your home and garden!