Adjustable Grow-Through Supports, Set of 2
Exclusive | Adjustable Grow-Through Plant Supports: Raise the Rings as Peonies and other Perennials Grow for Season-Long Support
- Keep flowers standing straight and tall, preventing unsightly flopping
- Set them out in spring and stems will grow right up through the supports
- Part of our line of decorative, adjustable plant supports
- Choice of 3 sizes
Support plants right from the start and throughout the growing season. Install them in spring, and the grids capture young stems so they grow straight and tall. As plants grow, the open top rings corral plants into a tidy yet natural-looking shape. Slide the rings up or down any time to customize the support to each plant. The graceful curves and finials provide a finished look to these high-quality supports. Made from heavy-duty, 1/4" powder-coated steel stock. Set of 2.
Small supports are 25" H overall with 14" diameter rings, perfect for first- and second-year perennials including peonies and salvia. Also great for poppies, some campanula, and globe flowers. Installed height approximately 20".
Medium supports are 29" H overall with 18" diameter rings, ideal for gaillardia, veronica, and some asters. Installed height approximately 24".
Large supports are 35" H overall with 22" diameter rings, perfect for peonies, baptisia, centaurea and other established, taller perennials. Installed height approximately 30".
- 1/4" powder-coated steel stock (stakes and rings), nylon clips, plastic finials
- Small supports are 25" H overall with 14" diameter rings
- Medium supports are 29" H overall with 18" diameter rings
- Large supports are 35" H overall with 22" diameter rings
- Finials are 1/2" in diameter
- Gardener's Supply Exclusive