Self-Watering Pot Reservoirs
Exclusive | Adjustable Pot Reservoirs Create Self-Watering Planters
- Transforms any container into a convenient, self-watering planter
- Reduces watering chores and provides a consistent water supply that helps plants thrive
- Built-in fill tube and handy water level indicator
- Choice of two sizes
These Self-Watering Pot Reservoirs convert your favorite pots into self-watering planters, keeping your plants from drying out and reducing the time you spend watering. Just place this self-contained adjustable reservoir in the bottom of your pot, insert the refill tube and cover with soil. The One-Gallon Conversion Kit holds four quarts and fits pots between 16" and 20" in diameter at the rim. The smaller One-Quart Conversion Kit holds one quart and fits pots up to 10-14" top diameter. Simply fill the reservoir with water through the convenient Fill Tube. The soil will be moistened through evaporative action from the reservoir below. May be used with a liquid or a water-soluble fertilizer. A vacation watering solution!
- Made of durable polypropylene
- One-Quart Conversion Kit is 9-1/2" in diameter
- One-Gallon Conversion Kit is 14-1/2" in diameter
- Can be used with pots that have a drainage hole in the bottom
- Includes a water level indicator
- Gardener's Supply Exclusive
There are no special shipping restrictions or charges associated with this item. For detailed information about our delivery methods and charges, click here.
We're proud of the fact that this item is shipped to you directly from our warehouse in Vermont, by one of our 250 employee-owners. In-stock items are packed with care and shipped within the next business day to ensure prompt delivery to your home and garden!