Organic Actinovate® Helps Prevent Late Blight and Other Diseases
- Helps protect plants from a wide range of plant diseases, including late blight
- Easy-to-use concentrate contains beneficial microbes
- Works on all fruits, vegetables, flowers and ornamentals
- Organic; OMRI (Organic Materials Review Institute) listed
Natural, organic Actinovate® fungicide helps prevent a wide range of plant diseases, including late blight on tomatoes and other garden vegetables. May be used on vegetables, fruits, annual and perennial flowers, trees, shrubs and lawns. Used as a preventative, it reduces the likelihood that plants will be infected with pythium blight, verticillium, fusarium, powdery mildew, brown patch, take-all patch, dollarspot, downy mildew, gray mold, root rot, damping off, crown rot, black spot, leaf spots, rusts and more.
- Contains streptomyces lydicus
- 20-gram packet treats up to 200 plants
- For best results apply every 7 days
- Apply up to day of harvest
There are no special shipping restrictions or charges associated with this item. For detailed information about our delivery methods and charges, click here.
We're proud of the fact that this item is shipped to you directly from our warehouse in Vermont, by one of our 250 employee-owners. In-stock items are packed with care and shipped within the next business day to ensure prompt delivery to your home and garden!