5-Ounce Canning Jars, Set of 12
Beautifully Embossed Italian Canning Jars Preserve Your Harvest
- Delightful canning jars let your garden harvest shine
- One-piece, tight-fitting metal lids make canning easy
- Perfect for storing spices and dry goods, too
- Use in place of BPA-containing plastic storage containers
- Jars available in four sizes; lids in three sizes
- 5-ounce Canning Jar comes in a set of 12 jars and lids; uses the Small Replacement Lids, Set of 6
- 8-ounce Canning Jar comes in a set of 12 jars and lids; uses the Medium Replacement Lids, Set of 4
- 17-ounce Canning Jar holds comes in a set of 12 jars and lids; uses the Large Replacement Lids, Set of 4
- 33-ounce Juice Bottle comes in a set of 4 jars and lids; uses the Small Replacement Lids, Set of 6
Made in Italy, these canning jars are beautifully designed with embossed motifs on the glass and harvest-themed illustrations on the lids. They're ideal for home-canned jellies, jams and juices, and add a special touch to homemade gifts. But don't stop there! With tight-fitting, one-piece lids, they're perfect for storing dry goods like beans, nuts and granola in your pantry, and they're pretty enough to display on open shelves. The 5-ounce size is ideal for canning small portions of jelly and jam. The 8-ounce size is great for jelly, jam, relish, salsa and chutney. The 17-ounce size is perfect for pickles, dilly beans, beets, tomato sauce and salsa. The 33-ounce bottle is perfect for tomato juice, apple cider and fruit juices.
- Glass, steel
- 5-ounce Canning Jar is 2-5/8" diameter x 3" H
- 8.5-ounce Canning Jar 3-1/4" diameter x 3-7/8" H
- 17-ounce Canning Jar is 3-7/8" diameter x 4-1/2" H
- 33-ounce Juice Bottle is 3-5/8" diameter x 9-1/8" H
- Made in Italy
- Add a little class
- Makes canning new again
- Such a pretty jar
- Bath and beauty items
- For jellies jams galore
- Great for Oyster Crackers
- Great for storing beans
- Use for Rice storage
If you find yourself with more vegetables than time, here are a few of the super-quick, after-work solutions for saving some of summer's bounty for cold winter days.
Giving a gift you've made yourself sends a message of caring to the recipient, and using homegrown materials makes it even more special. Summer is the time to gather and prepare flowers and herbs so you'll have plenty of gift-making materials.
Preserving in jars is simple and foolproof.
There are no special shipping restrictions or charges associated with this item. For detailed information about our delivery methods and charges, click here.
We're proud of the fact that this item is shipped to you directly from our warehouse in Vermont, by one of our 250 employee-owners. In-stock items are packed with care and shipped within the next business day to ensure prompt delivery to your home and garden!