- Order by 12/11 to ensure arrival by 12/24
- Elevated garden is easy to plant, tend and harvest without bending
- Grow a productive vegetable garden in a small space
- Made from naturally rot-resistant cedar with rustproof aluminum corners
- , designed by kitchen garden designer Ellen Ecker Ogden
Bring your garden up to a whole new level! Our 4' x 4' elevated cedar bed is easy to plant, tend and harvest without kneeling or bending. It's perfect for growing all types of vegetables and flowers. Like our other cedar raised beds, the sides are held in place with our sleek and sturdy aluminum corners.There's a false floor made of cedar slats, set 10" down from the top so there's plenty of root space for vegetables and flowers. Excess water drains through slats; vents in the sides allow air to circulate and excess moisture to evaporate.