Elevated Cedar Raised Bed, 4’ x 4’
Exclusive | Easy-to-Tend Elevated Raised Bed Garden Bed is Handsome and Versatile
- VIDEO: About Our Elevated Raised Beds
- Elevated garden is easy to plant, tend and harvest without bending
- Grow a productive vegetable garden in a small space
- Made from naturally rot-resistant cedar with rustproof aluminum corners
- See a planting plan for this raised bed, designed by kitchen garden designer Ellen Ecker Ogden
- VIDEO: Tour our Vermont factory
Bring your garden up to a whole new level! Our 4' x 4' elevated cedar bed is easy to plant, tend and harvest without kneeling or bending. It's perfect for growing all types of vegetables and flowers. Like our other cedar raised beds, the sides are held in place with our sleek and sturdy aluminum corners.There's a false floor made of cedar slats, set 10" down from the top so there's plenty of root space for vegetables and flowers. Excess water drains through slats; vents in the sides allow air to circulate and excess moisture to evaporate.
- Cedar with aluminum corners and imported fabric liner
- 4' W x 4' L x 29" H
- Planting depth is 10"
- Holds 329 quarts of soil
- Assembly required
- Gardener's Supply Exclusive
- This item has a $15.00 additional shipping charge
- Sorry, no shipments to AA,AE,AF,AK,AP,GU,HI,PR,VI
- Faster shipping is not available for this item.
- Please provide a physical street address for delivery.
- Would you like to specify a delivery week? Call us at 1-888-833-1412 to place your order!