Tree Ring, 36"
This item is currently not available.
Tree Rings Look Tidy, Protect Trees from Damage by Mowers and Trimmers
- Scatterproof mulch always looks crisp and neat
- Suppresses weeds better than bark mulch and lasts for years
- Protects tree trunks from trimmer and mower damage
- Choice of Walnut or Redwood
These recycled rubber tree rings will never scatter, even when you run a mower over them. Unlike bark mulch, they don’t acidify the soil, and don’t need to be replaced each year. The rings suppress weeds while letting air and water reach tree roots. They also keep mowers and trimmers away from trunks, preventing damage to bark. Slits allow easy placement around trunk. Center holes can be enlarged. Choice of Walnut or Redwood. We also offer 24" diameter Tree Rings.
- Recycled tire rubber
- 36" in diameter x approx. 1/2" thick
- For best results, remove sod before laying mulch
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
These rubber tree rings perform as described. However, if your grass is an agressive runner such as our St. Augustine, the ring will eventually be covered if you don't keep the grass back. The main reason I use the rings is to protect the tree trunks from string trimmers.