Tree Ring, 24"
Tree Rings Look Tidy, Protect Trees from Damage by Mowers and Trimmers
- Scatterproof rubber mulch always looks crisp and neat
- Suppresses weeds better than bark mulch
- Protects tree trunks from trimmer and mower damage
- Choice of Walnut or Redwood
These recycled rubber tree rings will never scatter, even when you run a mower over them. Unlike bark mulch, they don’t acidify the soil, and don’t need to be replaced each year. The rings suppress weeds while letting air and water reach tree roots. They also keep mowers and trimmers away from trunks, preventing damage to bark. Slits allow easy placement around trunk. Center holes can be enlarged. Choice of Walnut or Redwood. We also offer 36" diameter Tree Rings.
- Recycled tire rubber
- 24" in diameter x approx. 1/2" thick
- For best results, remove sod before laying mulch
There are no special shipping restrictions or charges associated with this item. For detailed information about our delivery methods and charges, click here.
We're proud of the fact that this item is shipped to you directly from our warehouse in Vermont, by one of our 250 employee-owners. In-stock items are packed with care and shipped within the next business day to ensure prompt delivery to your home and garden!