12" Electric Snow Thrower
This item is currently not available.
Ergonomic, Earth-Friendly Electric Snow Thrower
- Easily clears a 12" wide path in snow up to 4" deep
- Ideal for sidewalks, patios and porches
- Safe, easy and quiet to operate, with no noxious fumes
Tired of using a hard-to-maneuver, smelly, noisy, gas-powered snow thrower, or shoveling snow by hand? The Greenworks Snow Thrower is a lightweight, easy- to-use alternative. The powerful electric motor starts with the flip of a switch and throws snow up to 20' away. This 12" Snow Thrower uses a 7-amp motor to clear a 12" wide path of snow up to 4" deep. It's ideal for walkways, patios and porches. You push it like a shovel and the rotor churns at up to 2600 rpm to pick up the snow and discharge it up to 20' ahead. Easy to maneuver; weighs just 14-1/2 lbs. Ergonomic handle adjusts to three positions. Greenworks' 4-year warranty is the best in the industry.
- Plastic, metal
- Overall height 42"; with handle extended 50"
- Clears a path 12" wide
- Use on snow up to 4" deep
- Weighs just 14-1/2 lbs.
- Backed by a 4-year warranty
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Effective Use On The Deck
- Good For 4-6 Inches
- no lifting
- Cord gets in the way
- Snow Mounts Up In Front
- Porches Decks
I have a back problem, but this snow thrower is easier to use than a heavy shovel.
I think a long run would creat too much snow in front of the unit.
It works well if the snow is under 4 inches deep.
- Faster shipping methods, including Ground, are not available for this item.
- Please provide a physical street address for delivery.