Self-Watering Vegetable Planter
This item is currently not available.
Extra-Deep Planter is Ideal for Large Vegetable Plants — Even Root Crops!
- Grow vegetables on your deck or patio
- Deep enough for big plants, plus root crops like carrots and beets
- Self-watering reservoir minimizes watering chores and keeps plants properly hydrated
This extra-deep, self-watering planter is ideal for big plants like tomatoes, and even root crops like carrots and beets. Best of all, it's self-watering; fill the reservoir and water is delivered to the plants as they need it. Includes a built-in overflow to prevent overwatering. Heavy-duty casters let you roll it into a sunny spot, then out of the way if you need to.
- 25-1/2" L x 13-1/2" W x 13-1/2" H
- Planting depth is 11"
- 4-quart reservoir
- Soil capacity is 44 quarts