Self-Watering Vegetable Planter
This item is currently not available.
Extra-Deep Planter is Ideal for Large Vegetable Plants — Even Root Crops!
- Grow vegetables on your deck or patio
- Deep enough for big plants, plus root crops like carrots and beets
- Self-watering reservoir minimizes watering chores and keeps plants properly hydrated
This extra-deep, self-watering planter is ideal for big plants like tomatoes, and even root crops like carrots and beets. Best of all, it's self-watering; fill the reservoir and water is delivered to the plants as they need it. Includes a built-in overflow to prevent overwatering. Heavy-duty casters let you roll it into a sunny spot, then out of the way if you need to.
- 25-1/2" L x 13-1/2" W x 13-1/2" H
- Planting depth is 11"
- 4-quart reservoir
- Soil capacity is 44 quarts
There are no special shipping restrictions or charges associated with this item. For detailed information about our delivery methods and charges, click here.
We're proud of the fact that this item is shipped to you directly from our warehouse in Vermont, by one of our 250 employee-owners. In-stock items are packed with care and shipped within the next business day to ensure prompt delivery to your home and garden!