30” 2 x 4 Railing Planter
Railing "Saddle Planter" for Porch, Deck, Balcony
- An easy way to add color to a railing
- Self-mounting — just slip over the railing, no screws, no brackets!
- Stable; planters stay put even in windy locations
- Fits a standard 2x4 railing
- We recommend one 20-quart bag of our premium Potting Mix; each of these planters holds 16 quarts
Dress up your deck and add color to your front porch with these convenient self-mounting planters. Thanks to a patented saddle groove, they slip right over deck railings without tools or fasteners, and they won't blow away or fall off. Choice of designer colors.
- Made of highly durable, UV-stabilized polypropylene
- 2 x 4 Planter holds 16 quarts of soil
- Fits standard 2 x 4 railing (actual width 3-1/2")
- 30" L x 11" W x 9-1/2" H
- Two drainage holes prevent waterlogging
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- A Flower Display
- Easy to plant
- Fit beautifully
- Flower Display A
- Flower Display Lovely
- Gorgeous to look at
- Perfect Displayof Flowers
We added the terra cotta planters to our white balconies/decks. Oh! What a beautiful addition! We planted a mixture of petunias, verbena, and pentas. Besides attracting hummingbirds and butterflies, these planters add such easy and spectacular beauty! We bought 4 planters in March, and today we're buying 4 more planters.
- Was this a gift?: