24” 2 x 6 Railing Planter
Saddle Railing Planter for Porch, Deck, Balcony
- An easy way to add color to a railing
- Self-mounting — just slip over the railing, no screws, no brackets!
- Stable planters stay put even in windy locations
- Fits 2 x 6 railings
- We recommend one 20-quart bag of our premium Potting Mix; each of these planters holds 16 quarts
Dress up your deck and add color to your front porch with these convenient self-mounting planters. Thanks to a patented saddle groove, they slip right over deck railings without tools or fasteners, and they won't blow away or fall off. Made of highly durable, UV-stabilized polypropylene that resists cracking, chipping and breaking. Planter fits standard 2 x 6 railings (actual width 5-1/2").
- Made of highly durable, UV-stabilized polypropylene
- Holds 16 quarts of potting mix
- Fits standard 2 x 6 railing (actual width 5-1/2")
- 25" L x 11" W x 8" H
- Two drainage holes prevent waterlogging
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Deck Rail Planters
- Floor Planters
Love having the white color available, really makes the pants and flowers pop!
If you use them, empty the dirt out of them over the winter and place them where water can not freeze in them. This will shorten the life of your planter, they freeze and crack. Otherwise I have some that I have used for 12 years and still look great.
- Was this a gift?: