Two 4-Port Rain Barrels plus Linking Kit
Exclusive | Double Your Rain Barrel Capacity — Save Water and Money!
- Collect and store 150 gallons of rainwater at a time
- Four ports on each rain barrel; use one for linking, the other three for connecting multiple hoses or filling watering cans
- Easy, no-tools assembly
- Choice of Brown or Green
The only thing better than collecting pure, chemical-free rainwater for your garden is collecting twice as much of it. Our largest rain barrel now features four hose connector ports, so it's easier than ever to access water and link multiple barrels together. For example, you can use one port for filling watering cans, connect hoses to two others to water raised beds, and use the fourth to link to a second barrel. All ports have fittings so you can easily attach one or more hoses or a linking kit — no tools required. Also includes six end caps for the ports you're not using. An overflow outlet diverts excess water away, plus there's a removable debris screen on top to keep leaves out. Can also be used as a reservoir by filling the rain barrel with water from your garden hose, and then watering plants as needed with a watering can or soaker hose, without dragging the garden hose out each time. Includes a child safety grid and 4' hose with on/off thumb valve that connects to a standard garden hose. Enjoy substantial savings when you buy this set of two 4-Port Deluxe Rain Barrels plus the linking kit.
- UV-stable polyethylene (25% recycled material); hose with thumb valve; brass fittings
- Set includes two 4-Port Deluxe Rain Barrels and one Linking Kit
- Each rain barrel is 28" in diameter x 36" H and holds 75 gallons
- Not for drinking water use
- Easy assembly
- Gardener's Supply Exclusive
- This item has a $50.00 additional shipping charge
- Sorry, no shipments to AA,AE,AF,AK,AP,GU,HI,PR,VI
- Faster shipping methods, including FedEx Ground, are not available for this item.
- Please provide a physical street address for delivery.