12 Months of Blooms
Exclusive | Give the Gift of Living Bouquets for a Full Year
- Surprise someone special with a year's worth of monthly flower bulb garden deliveries
- Each month's bulb garden brings weeks of joy, and is a warm reminder of how much you care
- Planted, sprouted bulbs begin blooming within weeks and bloom in succession
- First delivery includes care instructions and a decorative basket with liner
- December shipping begins 12/1
- After the December shipment, each plant collection will arrive during the first or second week of the month depending on seasonal temperatures
Delight friends and family near and far with a monthly delivery of flowering bulbs. As each new bulb garden begins to grow and bloom, it provides weeks of color, as well as warm appreciation for this thoughtful gift. The bulbs arrive planted and sprouted, ready to begin blooming within a few weeks. The first delivery arrives in December, just in time for the holiday season, with festive red and white flowers plus a special gift card. (Specific bulb varieties listed below.) A decorative basket arrives with the December shipment to use with the subsequent deliveries.
January's bulb garden brings flowers in soft pastel colors with a flash of blue. February honors Valentine's Day with a pink and white palette. March's bulb garden bursts with blooms in shades of orange, purple and yellow.
April's bulb garden heralds spring with a delightful mix of pink, yellow and purple flowers. In May, the bulb garden blooms in a subtle display of soft salmon-red and white. June's bulb garden features a soft palette of whites and yellows with a touch of blue.
The next bulb garden celebrates the Fourth of July with red, white and blue flowers. August features lush, double yellow begonias. September's bulb garden blooms in a mass of vibrant orange lilies. October brings a duo of contrasting amaryllis. November hints at the upcoming holidays with a bold red and white theme.
- Please note: January through May shipments include a plastic nursery pot, potting mix and Spanish moss; keep and reuse the December willow basket for subsequent months
- December: 'Ferrari' amaryllis, 'Aiolos' hyacinth, 'Canasta' tulips, Star of Bethlehem, willow basket
- January: 'Reggae' narcissus, 'Ann Marie' hyacinth, 'Spring Beauty' scilla
- February: 'Apple Blossom' amaryllis, 'Innuendo' tulips, Star of Bethlehem
- March: 'Orange Princes' tulips, 'Delft Blue' hyacinth, 'Jetfire' narcissus
- April: 'Early Glory' tulips, 'Delft Blue' hyacinth, 'Splendid Cornelia' hyacinth, 'King of the Striped' crocus, 'Topolino' narcissus
- May: 'Vera' amaryllis, 'Orange Cassini' tulips, 'Tubergeniana' scilla
- June: 'Princess Irene' tulips, 'My Story' narcissus, 'Spring Beauty' scilla
- July: 'Seadov' tulips, 'Bridal Crown' narcissus, 'Blue Magic' muscari
- August: 'Roseform Yellow' begonias
- September: 'Tiny Orange Sensation' lilies
- October: 'Ferrari' amaryllis, 'Apple Blossom' amaryllis
- November: 'Minerva' amaryllis, 'Merry Christmas' tulips
- Basket is 10-1/4" in diameter x 5" H
- Care instructions are included
- Gardener's Supply Exclusive
- Would you like to specify a delivery week? Call us at 1-888-833-1412 to place your order!
- This item has a $60.00 additional shipping charge
- Sorry, no shipments to AA,AE,AF,AK,AP,GU,HI,PR,VI