12 Months of Blooms
Exclusive | Give the Gift of Living Bouquets for a Full Year
- Remember someone special, month after month, for a whole year with a gift of flowers
- Planted, sprouted bulbs begin blooming within weeks and bloom in succession
- First delivery includes care instructions and a decorative basket with liner
- December shipping begins 11/28; please allow 4 to 9 days for delivery
- After the December shipment, each plant collection will arrive during the first or second week of the month depending on seasonal temperatures
Delight dear ones with a special delivery of flowering bulbs each month for a whole year. The bulbs arrive planted and sprouted, ready to begin blooming within a few weeks. The first delivery arrives in December, just in time for the holiday season, and includes amaryllis, tulips, hyacinth and mini Star of Bethlehem plus a special gift card. A decorative basket arrives with the December shipment to use with the subsequent deliveries.
January's bulb garden features fragrant lavender hyacinths, cheerful miniature narcissus and stunning double orange tulips. February honors Valentine's Day with Apple Blossom amaryllis, fragrant hyacinths, pink-and-white tulips and mini star of Bethlehem. March's bulb garden bursts with orange tulips, double narcissus and scilla.
April's bulb garden includes deep pink and white tulips, dramatic double narcissus and blue glory-of-the-snow. In May, the bulb garden contains a stunning display of Tinkerbell amaryllis plus tulips and narcissus. June's bulb garden features a soft palette of whites and yellows with a dash of blue and includes tulips, hyacinths, narcissus and grape hyacinths.
July's bulb garden pops with bold red tulips contrasting with double narcissus and grape hyacinths. August features lush, double red begonias. September's bulb garden contains dwarf maroon lilies. October brings a trio of very special mini amaryllis. November boasts a bold red-and-white striped amaryllis and red tulips.
- December: Red Lion amaryllis, Canasta tulips, Aiolos hyacinth, mini Star of Bethlehem, plastic pot, potting mix, woven basket with liner
- Note: January through November shipments include a plastic pot, potting mix and Spanish moss. Reuse the December basket for subsequent months.
- January: Orange Princess tulip, Delft Blue hyacinths, Jetfire narcissus
- February: Innuendo tulips, Pink Surprise hyacinths, mini Star of Bethlehem and Apple Blossom amaryllis
- March: Princess Irene tulips, My Story narcissus and Spring Beauty scilla
- April: Toplips tulips, Pretty in Yellow and Blue Giant glory-of-the-snow
- May: Orange Cassini tulips, Pensioner narcissus and Tinkerbell amaryllis
- June: White Marvel tulips, Reggae narcissus, Yellow Queen hyacinth, Blue Magic grape hyacinths
- July: Seadov tulips, Bridal crown narcissus and Blue magic grape hyacinths
- August: Roseform Red begonias
- September: Tiny Ghost dwarf Asiatic lilies
- October: Orange Sovereign amaryllis
- November: Superstar amaryllis, Seadov tulips
- Basket is 9" in diameter x 6" H
- Care instructions are included
- Gardener's Supply Exclusive
- Would you like to specify a delivery week? Call us at 1-888-833-1412 to place your order!
- This item has a $60.00 additional shipping charge
- Sorry, no shipments to AA,AE,AF,AK,AP,GU,HI,PR,VI
- Faster shipping methods, including FedEx Ground, are not available for this item.
- Please provide a physical street address for delivery.